Worried about blemishes, wrinkles, or uneven skin pigmentation? If yes, you have arrived at the right place offering effective treatments for the same. We at Staten Island Glam Glow Esthetics offer the best skincare treatments to our customers looking for solutions to all types of skin problems. Our expert and licensed esthetician will patiently hear about your skin problems and guide you about the remedial procedures or treatment for resolving them. So, whether you are looking for a european facial or an acne facial or a chemical peel treatment or a face lifting massage, you have arrived at the best place.
Chemical Peel and Face Peel Treatments in NYC
Some common skin problems like the appearance of wrinkles, discoloring of skin and scars on the face can demotivate a person. We offer advanced exfoliating treatments for getting rid of these problems. The facial skin chemical peel treatment in Staten Island is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers and the skin that grows back is smoother and softer. The choice of the chemical and the skin layer to which it is applied will depend on several factors. The whole process may take a few weeks or months depending on the type of treatment given.
Some points to remember about this process:
- The process is carried out keeping in mind each customer’s skin type, condition, and sensitivity levels.
- These peels provide nourishing ingredients that brighten, smooth, and hydrate the skin’s surface.
- The peels brighten the skin tone and assist in cleaning breakouts.
- They can be done at different skin depths depending on the results desired by you.
Depth of Chemical Peels in NYC
This skin resurfacing procedure can be light, medium, or deep depending on the type of results desired by you and your skin tone and sensitivity.
- Light or mild peels that use glycolic and lactic acid remove the outer layer of the skin- the epidermis and treat fine wrinkles, acne, and uneven skin tone and dryness. These peels need to be repeated every few weeks for maintaining the skin tone.
- Medium face peels in NYC remove skin cells from the epidermis and portions of the upper part of the dermis. The recovery time for such peel treatments is a few weeks.
- Deep chemical peels using phenol go deeper into the skin.
Why Choose SI Glam Glow Esthetics Studio?
Since these treatments are sensitive and if done improperly can lead to complications like infection and permanent scars, you should always go for the best. We at Glam Glow Esthetics ensure that the right treatment is recommended after reviewing your skin type, its sensitivity, facial tissue, and the problems faced by you. Our experienced esthetician will also guide you about the post-treatment care and precautions required to achieve the best results. This includes precautions related to protecting your skin from the sun or chemicals and using only recommended protective ointments. Follow our instructions to avoid any kind of side effects and get the full benefits of the chemical peel treatment.